Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Purification Program Day 6

As the first week is winding down to a close, I hope that everyone is looking forward to week 2.  Today may either be Day 6 or Day 7 for you depending on the day that you started. I chose to start last Saturday, so this is Day 6 for me.

I have to say that I have been grateful to have all this extra time off in order to do all the prep work with all the veggies. However, hopefully the snow is coming to an end. I am ready to get out of the house and back to work!! Hopefully everyone is staying safe at home, especially tonight since it is supposed to be very icy.

Over the past few days I have noticed that my weird cravings, and cravings for sugar and comfort foods have completely diminished. I am still a little hungry at times, but that is improving.  Hopefully you are doing what you can do, and tailoring the program to suite your tastes and needs.  Don't be hard on yourself if you need to stray. Just try to get back with it as soon as possible. I have found myself being able to resist even when my craving were the strongest, but it was tough. So far over the last 6 days, I am now down by 7 pounds! (this is a trend that I hope continues!)

Let's talk supplements.  For the past week and the remainder of week 1, we all should have been taking 7 SP Cleanse 3 times per day, and 3 Gastro Fiber 3 times per day.  Beginning week 8 that will change to 5 Green Food capsules 2 times per day and 3 Gastro Fiber 3 times per day.

I am again, encouraging the use of the journal included with the program.  It is really helpful to keep track of your daily progress, record things you liked, didn't like, how you are feeling, things that have been coming up for, etc.  I have been finding using it is helping to motivate me. When I look back over the last 6 days of things that I have written in that journal, I think, Wow! Look what I have done!

If you have the time and energy, some light exercise and sweating will also help facilitate the detoxification process. If you have access to a sauna, 1 would recommend 20 minutes per day. Sweating is an excellent way to increase your purification.

Again, if you have any questions, comments, need support, etc, please leave me a comment, or send me an e-mail at drteresarichter@gmail.com

Only 4-5 more days till we get to eat meat!
In Health,
Teresa Richter, ND

1 comment: