Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purification Program Day 11

It's Day 11 and time for some extra protein! You can now have 3oz of chicken or fish 2-4 times per day. At least 1-2 meat servings today should be fish. I hope everyone is feeling great and seeing a decrease in their waistline. I'm down 14 pounds! Please remember to drink lots of water. I'm tryin to get in close to 1 gallon/day or at least 3 liters. I'm very thankful for the extra protein because I was starting to get really foggy mentally. The extra protein is going to be good. I have also started adding a little extra protein powder to my shakes so that I am not losing too much lean body mass (ie muscles, organs etc). Congratulations to you all for making it this far! Only 10 more days! We should all be taking 3 Gastro fiber caps 3 times per day and 5 green food caps 2 times per day. Again, if you need assistance, support, have questions or comments please leave a comment here or email me at DrTeresaRichter@gmail.com.

To health and renewal,
Teresa Richter, ND

No comments:

Post a Comment