Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

In the home stretch!

Ok, it's day 15 and we are heading into our last week of purification. I hope everyone is still doing well on the program and continuing to feel fantastic! I know that the addition of the extra protein has helped me tremendously in terms of energy and mental clarity. My weight has stabilized at the 14 pounds of weight loss since adding back in more protein. I am feeling great. I no longer have cravings. I had planned to reward myself at the end of the program with a night out to dinner and sadly, it longer sounds good. :( I am happy, however, to be living a clean and healthy lifestyle and feel very good about it. I have been renewed in my health, mind, body, and soul. I have been taking time each day to reflect in things from the day, and things important to my life. I am still working on my goal of clearing clutter, but I am
Working on it and we still have a week left right?

I hope you are all doing well with your supplements and water intake as well. As always, please feel free to contact me at DrTeresaRichter@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post.

In Health,
Teresa Richter, ND

No comments:

Post a Comment